5.10.2009

Perspective.


So in Social Studies, you learn about perspective, the lens that one sees the world or situation... I'm always reminding people to take risks, yet i don't take many myself. I try to... i just don't. Many people think that it's " not fair " for me, because i know that he likes some other girl, and he's totally clueless about me liking him. XDD They think that he should know that i like him, but in my perspective, i think that it's too hard for me to risk that. Yeas, risk waht? I don't want to risk our friendship, cause we're such good friends right now, i don't want anything to change. I don't want anything to be different, cause i wouldn' t know waht i would do... I don't know, there's the feeling, that i should be happy, cause i'm trusted. :) --------- yeas, he told me who he liked a while ago, and he trust me with it... and i'm so sure that he still likes her cause he told me! Hahaha. I was told that i should just forget him and move on, but that's easier said than done. I highly think that everything is okay this way.... I think.. for now. :) - hearrts

1 comment:

Patricia said...

i change my mind, THIS is my fav pic ever :) it reminds me that no matter what happens, the sun is always gonna shine the next day so you might as well let the sun warm you up even though you desperately want your heart to remain cold to avoid all the pain.