5.12.2009

Can you Tell? I'm Real.


Can you tell? I'm real. I'm the one of the people who strongly believe that " i rather be hated for who i am, than liked for someone i am not. " Today, i had a train of thought... the thought about who's real, and who is not. I always knew that some people around me weren't... real. They even told me straight out, that " i'm a good actress " It kinda makes me wonder why she's so fake! Then i think about it, everyone was talking shit about this other girl, who i know considers them as a " bestfriend " sigh.... Nowadays, it's hard to see who's real and who's not. It never occurred to me that people could hate someone so much, yet still be so nice to them. Their excuse is " i'm a nice person. " BULL. I very so much would like to go " bullshit" If you were a nice person, you wouldn't be fake. :) I don't know waht other comment i can make, but really, just be yourself. ;) - hearrts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

' "i'm a good actress" '
i wonder who that is...

do you think im fake..?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patricia said...

a nice person would tell the person straight out: 'i'm sorry but i don't like who you are'
There's a fine line between being nice and being cruel. Its simply a matter of how you'd rather define that line that shows which side you walk along it.