5.07.2009

Anything can be art. :) - i feel like telling a story.


Anything can be art, no? There's no actual definition of waht art is. What is art to you? No effects were added to these pictures, everything is just... natrual. I was at the restaurant, Earls, eating as a group when i was in Vancouver. We all had a choice of pizza, pasta, or i forget waht the other option was. Anyways, ( that's not important. ) i was thinking.... wow, that's the coolest thing ever. I have my moments... This was just from leftovers of a meal, but it's art. I don't know waht else i was going to say, but this is just something i wanted to share. Now i'm thinking, do you share? What would you share? Similar to a social question : To waht extent would you share things to? There's always that question : would you share your boyfriend/girlfriend? I was once in a relationship, where my boyfriend was cheating on me... sorta! It's hard to explain, because the girl was my best friend ( ah, so much like dramas... ). I knew there was something going on between them, for he saw and interacted with her more than i was even talking to him. Obviously i knew that i had to do something about it, or just ignore all of it... At first, i ignored it, and i wanted just to be happy... Who figured, i got jealous. I told him how i felt, and we knew that we had to do something about it. He constantly apologized for waht he did, not hanging out with me. I understood that he had his own friends too, but she was my friend at the beginning... i think. Maybe it was because she had dated his best friend before, it just... i couldn't get it through my head, that she didn't have a thing for him... Whatever. that's waht i was thinking. Everytime he apologized, i accepted his apology, cause he always seemed so.. sorry. He kept telling me that he didn't like the girl; he would never like the girl. We broke up a month or so later, cause i was being cold hearrted and decided that i... didn't want to take the risk of being hurt... I didn't want to be cheated on; i didn't want to be hurt. Who knew, i broke up with him a day before he was heading down to Vegas, but because we lacked that much communication, i didn't even know until his friends blamed me for " ruining his vacation. " Oh well. The past is the past. He's dating the girl right now. I think it sometimes bugs me because we're in the same science class... actually no, it bugs me because i know that i was once that girl...=P He hangs with all the friends that i used to hang with, but i'm not with them right now. I'm a different person, and i don't know, i'm somewhat lost i guess. ANYWAYS, enough of my story, just want to say waht i learnt... It doesn't matter how hurt you get, it's the memories that count. If you're happy, then take the risk. If you don't want to take the risk, then don't put your hearrt out there in the first place. Take the risk if you want to, it's up to you. - hearrts.