5.08.2009

Don't Make Me.


I hate medicine! I never understood why i had to take medicine when i was sick! Being the " little girl " i am, swallowing pills is much worse than telling me to go do my homework. Pills never gave me a good feeling, it always felt to me as if like... if i take pills, i might have to rely on pills all my life... ( though i don't. ) I was thinking, as i'm here complaining about how i don't like my pills, people with cancer or other diseases are wishing that taking some pills could just heal them, or even ease the pain. Pills wouldn't be able to ease the pain of a broken hearrt...Don't make me make you take that pill, cause it's just a pill, not anything compared to waht people with chemo have to go through.... - hearrts

1 comment:

Patricia said...

THAT'S medicine? i looks like smarties to me. i like how i'm commenting on almost every single blog XD