5.03.2009

Patience is the proof of love.

I was at the airport in Vienna ( Austria ) waiting for everyone from our group to return from the bathrooms. I was looking around the airport and i notice this man. Usually i wouldn't take " random pictures " of people, but this man had a rose his hand. I watched as this guy was waiting for the lady, his wife i assume. ( he has a ring... ) Many flights arrived, but everytime people came out of the terminal, all i saw was disappointment. The face that showed how disappointed he was, cause the one exiting the terminal was anyone but his wife. I wasn't surprised to see the man disappointed, but i was slightly surprised with his patience. I watched as he looked at the time, and continue to stand in the position. Then repeating the steps. Watch. Time. Wait. Watch. Time. Wait in position. I think that it was his patience that made me feel the love he had for his wife, even though he is only a complete stranger to me. Isn't patience a proof of love? Is it enough edvidence for you to continue loving someone? This man waited here for more than an hour. When I stepped out of the terminal, he was already there. We waited for our tour guide for 30 mins min. Afterwards, when our tour guide arrived, that's when there was the bathroom " stop " that was another 30 mins ish. This man had patience. Finally, before my group left, I saw his wife step out of the terminal. I watched as the face of the man changed from slight disappointment and patience to happiness. There was a smile on his face that was probably the sweetest thing ever. Although i do not know any of the two, i felt the happiness in their relationship. It was a disappointment for me, because i had not been able to capture the moment of them being happy. It's hard to describe how the feeling was like. It was the feeling that they were meant for each other, they were a good example of waht love was. Patience is a the proof of love. If the man had less patience, he would've left, or come late upon her arrival. Patience is only one edvidence of love, but isn't this proof that love exists? -hearrts

No comments: