Yeas, i've taken all of these pictures. They are all My pictures. Yeas, that means you're Not allowed to steal it. :) I actually like taking pictures ALOT. These pictures aren't taken with DSL's or stuff... it's just a normal digital camera... Go look at my previous posts, cause i had LOTS of thought in it when i wrote those.... slowly, i'm just a little speechless.... not knowing waht to say anymore...Theses aren't meant to be " creeper " pictures, but sometimes it feels to me, it's these pictures that remind us of waht happened in the past. :) SO, I take pictures of everything. I mean everything. Wherever i go, i'll have my camera with me. I hate it when i see a pretty scene and don't have my camera... i get SO upset... therefore, i have my camera with me for most of the time... theend :)
1 comment:
:D x100000000
Post a Comment