Wowww, that's one word i can use to describe these people i saw at a city car show a few weekends ago. Again, due to my camera's functions and their fast moving techniques, it was SO hard to capture a good shot. I know i was told something along the lines of a picture is only something, with the person behind it? I don't remember waht was said, but i definitely remember how it made me feel. Keith Hawkins, a motivational speaker once said, " people don't remember what you say, they remember what you do, and how you made them feel. " I obviously didn't remember his exact words, until i found it on his site. I was amazed at the performances i saw that day. i honestly wasn't really there to see their moves and stuff like my friend was, but i was there hoping to take a few good shots. Out of the 150 pictures i took, i only thought 10 ish were okay? It's also hard because they keep doing different moves everytime, so i don't know waht i'm trying to take, at what angle...It doesn't matter though, day well spent. It's nice to know that someone actually follows my blog; it motivates me to keep taking more pictures, making it better. :) - hearrts
6.29.2009
Swoosh~!
Wowww, that's one word i can use to describe these people i saw at a city car show a few weekends ago. Again, due to my camera's functions and their fast moving techniques, it was SO hard to capture a good shot. I know i was told something along the lines of a picture is only something, with the person behind it? I don't remember waht was said, but i definitely remember how it made me feel. Keith Hawkins, a motivational speaker once said, " people don't remember what you say, they remember what you do, and how you made them feel. " I obviously didn't remember his exact words, until i found it on his site. I was amazed at the performances i saw that day. i honestly wasn't really there to see their moves and stuff like my friend was, but i was there hoping to take a few good shots. Out of the 150 pictures i took, i only thought 10 ish were okay? It's also hard because they keep doing different moves everytime, so i don't know waht i'm trying to take, at what angle...It doesn't matter though, day well spent. It's nice to know that someone actually follows my blog; it motivates me to keep taking more pictures, making it better. :) - hearrts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment